We would love to bring our brand of a cappella to your event! Our extensive repertoire includes music from Frank Sinatra, John Michael Montgomery, Billy Joel, The Arrogant Worms, Elvis, The Beach Boys, Stompin’ Tom Connors, and many more… something for every audience member! And we like to think we’re pretty funny, so your audience is sure to get a kick out of us even if they’re on the fence about the whole “barbershop” thing.
Our bread and butter is barbershop chapter shows, but we’ve had the pleasure of performing at birthdays, anniversaries, proposals, weddings, corporate events, promotional events, fairs, festivals, fundraisers, hospitals, schools, camps, and lot of other stuff.
Cost-wise, it kind of depends on what you’re looking for. Front-row playoffs tickets are different than pre-season tickets in the nosebleeds, you know? Still, if we’re keeping with that analogy, and just as a rough estimate, you can expect a performance (including travel, expenses, and performance fee) to start at around the cost of a pair of tickets in the 100 section for a Leafs regular season home game.
So anyway, get in touch about having us at your event or show. In your message, please include as much information as possible. Consider things like:
- The Usual Stuff: Date? Time? Location?
- Repertoire: Standard repertoire of classic barbershop songs? Specific songs? Specific theme?
- Our Outfit: Our standard jerseys? Suit and tie? Tuxedo? Boater hats and vests?
- Set Layout: Set performance on stage? Strolling serenades?
- Other Goodies: Will you have a sound system?